What every member of the trade community should know about : customs administrative enforcement process : fines, penalties, forfeitures and liquidated damages
- Additional Titles:
- Customs administrative enforcement process : fines, penalties, forfeitures and liquidated damages
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 21, 2006)., "An informed compliance publication.", "First published: April 2000.", and "Revised: February 2004."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the CBP web site. Address as of 8/21/06: http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/legal/informed%5Fcompliance%5Fpubs/icp052.ctt/icp052.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32179844