Distribution of late Quaternary wind-deposited sand in eastern Colorado / by Richard F. Madole, D. Paco VanSistine, and John A. Michael
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Late Quaternary wind-deposited sand in eastern Colorado
- [Reston, VA] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file + 1 electronic pamphlet (iv, 49 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Madole, Richard F., 1936-, VanSistine, D. Paco, and Michael, J. A.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91/3:2875
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:700,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 106⁰--W 102⁰/N 41⁰--N 37⁰).
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 5, 2006)
Relief shown by shading.
Includes text, numerous photos, diagrams, 2 ancillary maps, 3 charts, and 1 location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS website. Address as of 9/5/06: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sim/2005/2875; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32180075