Faction display'd. A poem [electronic resource] : From a corrected copy
- Shippen, William, 1673-1743
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Shippen., Sometimes also attributed to Daniel Defoe., In this edition, the phrase "near the Water-side" in the imprint begins under the "n" of "and"., Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English poetry, by several hands', vol.2, London, 1717., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, S436 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT35132.
View MARC record | catkey: 3218009