Fiscal year ... historic preservation fund grants : Indian tribes & Alaska natives
- Uniform Title:
- Fiscal year ... historic preservation fund grants (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Historic preservation fund grants
PDF version of 1995 issue entitled: Historic preservation fund grants to Indian tribes, Alaska natives, and native Hawaiians, fiscal year 1995 report
PDF version of 1998 issue entitled: Report on fiscal year 1998 historic preservation fund grants to Indian tribes and Alaska natives and native Hawaiians
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Dept. of the Interior, National Park Service, Tribal Preservation Program]
- Physical Description:
- volumes : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Tribal Historic Preservation Program (U.S.)
Tribal Preservation Program (U.S.)
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Ceased with fiscal year 2000 issue.
- Tribal Preservation Program (U.S.)—Periodicals
- Tribal Historic Preservation Program (U.S.)—Periodicals
- Historic preservation—United States—Periodicals
- Federal aid to historic sites—United States—Periodicals
- Historic sites—Conservation and restoration—United States—Finance—Periodicals
- Indians of North America—Services for—Periodicals
- Publication Frequency:
- Description based on: fiscal year 1990; title from title screen (viewed on June 14, 2006)
Lates issue consulted: fiscal year 2000.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: available via Internet at the Program web site. Address as of 6/14/06: http://www.cr.nps.gov/hps/tribal/grants.htm; current access available via PURL.
- Issuing Body:
- 1996 issue issued by: Tribal Historic Preservation Program; name on later issues <1998-> changed to Tribal Preservation Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 32180197