Disability and retirement : the early exit of baby boomers from the labor force
- Smith, Ralph E. (Ralph Ely), 1944-
- Additional Titles:
- Early exit of baby boomers from the labor force
- [Washington, D.C.] : Congress of the United States, Congressional Budget Office, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congressional Budget Office
- A CBO paper
- This paper--prepared as part of the CBO's ongoing examination of the future composition of the labor force and the performance of the economy--uses data from a national survey to provide information about the men and women who leave the labor force before age 62 and their sources of income.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 21, 2005).
"Ralph E. Smith of CBO's Health and Human Resources Division wrote the paper."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the CBO web site. Address as of 11/22/05: http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/60xx/doc6018/11-22-LaborForce.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32182491