Mutual fund trading abuses : lessons can be learned from SEC not having detected violations at an earlier stage : report to the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Mutual fund trading abuses : lessons can be learned from Securities and Exchange Commission not having detected violations at an earlier stage and Lessons can be learned from SEC not having detected violations at an earlier stage
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-05-313
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 6, 2005).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/6/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05313.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32182681