Medicare : more specific criteria needed to classify inpatient rehabilitation facilities : report to the Senate Committee on Finance and the House Committee on Ways and Means
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- More specific criteria needed to classify inpatient rehabilitation facilities and Inpatient rehabilitation facilities
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-05-366
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 6, 2005).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/6/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05366.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32182685