The history of mother Bunch of the West. Containing many rarities out of her golden closet of curiosities. Part the second [electronic resource].
- [London] : [T. Sabine] Printed and sold at the London and Middlesex Printing Office, No.81, Shoe Lane, Holborn, [1790?]
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- With a final leaf of advertisements for works "printed and sold at Sabine's London and Middlesex Printing Office." - A first part bears the title 'Mother Bunch's closet' but appears to be complete in itself.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT36430.
View MARC record | catkey: 3218389