The Indian emperor [electronic resource] : or, the conquest of Mexico by the Spaniards. Being the sequel of The Indian queen. By Mr. Dryden
- Dryden, John, 1631-1700
- Additional Titles:
- Indian emperour
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- pages33 unnumbered pages, 250-311, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
First published in 1667, in London, as 'The Indian emperour'.
Also issued as part of: 'The dramatick works of John Dryden, Esq;' , vol.1, London, 1735.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT37142.
View MARC record | catkey: 3218549