The merry cobler: or, the second part of The devil to pay. A farcical opera of one act. As it is perform'd at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's servants. By Mr. Coffey, author of the first part [electronic resource].
- Coffey, Charles, -1745
- Uniform Title:
- Devil to pay; or, the wives metamorphos'd. Part 2
- London : printed for John Watts at the Printing-Office in Wild-Court, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 32 pages : music ; 8⁰.
- 'The devil to pay' was adapted by Coffey, with help from John Mottley, from Thomas Jevon's 'The devil of a wife'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT39269.
View MARC record | catkey: 3218997