R3 in Geomatics: Research, Results and Review [electronic resource] : First International Workshop in memory of Prof. Raffaele Santamaria on R3 in Geomatics: Research, Results and Review, R3GEO 2019, Naples, Italy, October 10-11, 2019, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Claudio Parente, Salvatore Troisi, Antonio Vettore
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 388 pages 243 illustrations, 218 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Parente, Claudio
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1246
- GNSS and Geodesy -- Photogrammetry and Laser Scanning -- GIS and Remote Sensing.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Workshop in memory of Prof. Raffaele Santamaria on R3 in Geomatics: Research, Results and Review, R3GEO 2019, held in Naples, Italy*, in October 2019. The 27 full papers along with the 2 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 39 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on: GNSS and geodesy; photogrammetry and laser scanning; GIS and remote sensing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 32206421