The rehearsal [electronic resource] : As written by George, late Duke of Buckingham. ... as performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Regulated from the prompt-book, ... by Mr. Hopkins, prompter. ...
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1628-1687
- London : printed for John Bell, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 85, 3 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- In Bell's British Theatre, vol.15.
With an advertisement leaf.
At head of title-page: 'Bell's edition'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT46675.
View MARC record | catkey: 3220653