The relapse; or, virtue in danger [electronic resource] : a comedy. Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. By Sir John Vanbrugh
- Vanbrugh, John, 1664-1726
- London : printed for W. Feales; A. Bettesworth; F. Clay, R. Wellington, and C. Corbett; and J. Brindley, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 135, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black., Also issued, with p. 60 misnumbered 90, and minor re-setting in sig. C, as part of: 'Plays, written by Sir John Vanbrugh.' London, 1735; and also as part of: 'The British theatre, in ten volumes', London, 1736., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT46683.
View MARC record | catkey: 3220655