The sublime and beautiful. By Edmund Burke, Esq. With an introductory discourse concerning taste, and other additions [electronic resource].
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797
- Uniform Title:
- Philosophical enquiry into the origin of our ideas of the sublime and beautiful
- Oxford : printed and sold at the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow, St. Andrews, Aberdeen, and Dublin, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 4 unnumbered pages, 194 pages ; 12⁰.
- In this edition the first "Oxford" in the imprint is in upright capitals., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Todd, 5t (1) and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT48765.
View MARC record | catkey: 3221027