Themistocles, the lover of his country. A tragedy [electronic resource] : As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields
- Madden, Samuel, 1686-1765
- Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, George Ewing, and William Smith, 1729.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 63, 7 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Madden., The last five unnumbered pages contain a list of books, poems and plays sold by Risk, Ewing and Smith., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT50031.
View MARC record | catkey: 3221257