The tragedy of tragedies; or the life and death of Tom Thumb the Great [electronic resource] : As it acted at the theatre in the Hay-Market. With the annotations of H. Scriblerus secundus
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754
- Uniform Title:
- Tom Thumb
- London : printed; and sold by J. Roberts, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 58 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Henry Fielding, who also writes the notes., A variant has typographic errors, including "concernining" in line 2 of preface., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT51553.
View MARC record | catkey: 3221523