The tragedy of tragedies; or, the life and death of Tom Thumb the Great [electronic resource] : As it is acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. Written by Henry Fielding, Esq
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754
- Uniform Title:
- Tom Thumb
- London : printed for Harrison and Co.; and sold, likewise, by J. Wenman; and all other booksellers, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Possibly issued with 'The intriguing chambermaid.' by Henry Fielding.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT51554.
View MARC record | catkey: 3221524