The second part of Henry the Sixth with the death of the good Duke Humphry. A tragedy. By Mr. William Shakespear [electronic resource].
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- Uniform Title:
- Henry VI. Part 2
- London : printed for J. Tonson, and the rest of the proprietors; and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 84 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Also issued as part of: 'The works of Shakespeare' vol.4, London, J. Tonson, 1735.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT54722.
View MARC record | catkey: 3222258