A woman's revenge [electronic resource] : or, a match in Newgate. A comedy. As it is acted at the New Theatre in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields. By Mr. Bullock
- Bullock, Christopher, 1690?-1724
- London : printed for E. Curll; and J. Pemberton; and J. Brown, and W. Mears, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 60 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- The play is an alteration of Thomas Betterton's 'The Revenge', itself an alteration of John Marston's 'Dutch Courtezan'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT57276.
View MARC record | catkey: 3222721