The so much talk'd of and expected old woman's Dunciad [electronic resource] : Or, midwife's master-piece ... By Mary Midnight. With historical, critical, and explanatory notes, by Margelina Scribelinda Macularia
- Kenrick, W. (William), 1725?-1779
- London : printed for Theo. Carnan, and sold by F. Stamper; J. Robinson; R. Wilson; and at all the pamphlet-shop, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 4⁰.
- Mary Midnight = William Kenrick.
'Theo. Carnan' is a false imprint (see line 150, footnote, of poem).
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT58326.
View MARC record | catkey: 3222927