The chances [electronic resource] : a comedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal. By his Grace the Duke of Buckingham; ...
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1628-1687
- London : printed for W. Feales; R. Wellington, and C. Corbett; J. Brindley; A. Bettesworth, and F. Clay, in trust for B. Wellington, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 92, 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Beaumont, Francis, 1584-1616 and Fletcher, John, 1579-1625
- George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham's adaptation of the play by Beaumont and Fletcher, or, more probably, by Fletcher alone., Titlepage in red and black., With two final leaves of advertisements., Reproduction of original from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT59587.
View MARC record | catkey: 3223130