The adventures of Sigr. Gaudentio di Lucca [electronic resource] : Being the substance of his examination before the Fathers of the Inquisition at Bologna in Italy: giving an account of an unknown country ... Copied from the original manuscript in St. Mark's Library at Venice. With critical notes of the learned Signor Rhedi, ...
- Berington, Simon, 1680-1755
- Uniform Title:
- Memoirs of Sigr. Gaudentio di Lucca
- London : printed for W. Innys, and R. Manby and H.S. Cox. And sold by M. Cooper, 1748.
- The second edition. Faithfully translated from the Italian.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 24, 291, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- In fact written in English by Simon Berington.
First published as 'Memoirs of Sigr. Gaudentio di Lucca'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT59629.
View MARC record | catkey: 3223145