The Piccolomini, or the first part of Wallenstein, a drama in five acts. Translated from the German of Frederick Schiller by S. T. Coleridge [electronic resource].
- Schiller, Friedrich, 1759-1805
- Uniform Title:
- Wallenstein. Die Piccolomini. English
- London : printed for T. N. Longman and O. Rees [by G. Woodfall], 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, ii, 2 unnumbered pages, 214, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: 'Translated from a manuscript copy attested by the author, The Piccolomini, or the first part of Wallenstein. Printed by G. Woodfall, ..'.
Printer's name also in colophon.
With a final leaf advertisement leaf.
'The death of Wallenstein' was issued in the same year with a general titlepage for the two parts.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT61110.
View MARC record | catkey: 3223470