A dramatick entertainment, call'd Harlequin a sorcerer [electronic resource] : with the loves of Pluto and Proserpine. As perform'd at the Theatre Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields
- Theobald, Mr. (Lewis), 1688-1744
- London : printed, and sold by T. Wood, at his printing-house, and at the Theatre Royal, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Lewis Theobald.
Half-title: 'The sorcerer: with the loves of Pluto and Proserpine'.
This edition has a comma after "printed" in the imprint.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT67204.
View MARC record | catkey: 3224624