The voyages and adventures of Captain Robert Boyle [electronic resource] : in several parts of the world. Intermix'd with the story of Mrs. Villars, ... To which is added, The voyage, shipwreck, and miraculous preservation of Richard Castelman, gent. ...
- Chetwood, W. R. (William Rufus), -1766
- London : printed: and sold by Andrew Millar, 1728.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 374 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Attributed to William Rufus Chetwood.
Sometimes attributed to Benjamin Victor or Daniel Defoe.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT70067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3225130