The patch. An heroi-comical poem. (With advice to Chloe, how to make use of that beautiful ornament of the face.) In three cantos. To which is added, The Welch wedding. A poem. By a gentleman of Oxford [electronic resource].
- Hauksbee, Francis, 1701 or 1702-
- London : printed for E. Curll, 1724 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed F. H. = Francis Hauksbee.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
Also issued as part of 'The altar of love', London, 1727.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, H107
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71505.
View MARC record | catkey: 3225465