The life and most surprising adventures of Robinson Crusoe [electronic resource] : of York, mariner; who lived eight and twenty years in an uninhabited island on the coast of America, near the mouth of the great river Oroonoque. ...
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Uniform Title:
- Robinson Crusoe. Abridgments
- Liverpool : printeed [sic] by J. Nuttall, for Lackington Allen and Co. and W. Baynes, London; J. Hemingway, Blackburn; W. Bibby, Chorley, 1800.
- The twenty-sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 282 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Abridged from pts. 1 and 2 of the work by Daniel Defoe., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT72335.
View MARC record | catkey: 3225695