Germondo; a new serious opera; as performed at the King's Theatre in the Hay-Market, the poetry by Signor Goldoni, the music entirely new by ... Tomaso Trajetta, the translation by F. Bottarelli [electronic resource].
- Goldoni, Carlo, 1707-1793
- London : printed for T. Cadell, 1776.
- Physical Description:
- 59, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- The libretto only.
Parallel English and Italian texts.
With a correction slip pasted on p., and exrata slip on p.59.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT72409.
View MARC record | catkey: 3225725