God's revenge against murder and adultery [electronic resource] ; remarkably displayed in a variety of tragical histories, containing examples, historical and moral: ...
- Reynolds, John, active 1621-1650
- Uniform Title:
- God's revenge against murder
- London : printed by J. Tory; for Davidson, and Co.; L. Tomlinson; and J. Hardy, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 188, that is, 189 pages, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. The murder stories are by John Reynolds, first published in 1621 as 'The triumphs of Gods revenge, against the crying, and execrable sinne of murther'; the 'Adultery' stories are by a different hand (possibly Samuel Pordage)., No. 50 missed in pagination; paginated evenly on the recto until the repetition of 89 and again, evenly on the recto, from the ommision of 108., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT74664.
View MARC record | catkey: 3226160