Probationary odes for the laureatship [electronic resource] : with a preliminary discourse, by Sir John Hawkins, Knt
- Hawkins, John, Sir, Knt
- London : printed for James Ridgway, 1785.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xliv, 131, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Sir John Hawkins is a pseudonym., A collection of satires and parodies by Richard Tickell and others, purporting to be the competitive essays of Thomas Warton's rivals for the laureatship., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79895.
View MARC record | catkey: 3226861