An attempt to translate and explain the difficult passages in the Song of Deborah [electronic resource] : with the assistance of Kennicott's collations, Rossi's versions, and critical conjecture. By the Rev. Stephen Weston, ...
- Weston, Stephen, 1747-1830
- Exeter : printed and sold by Payne and Son, Faulder, Edwards, and Thorn, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 5, 15 pages ; 4⁰.
- The separately-paginated notes begin on a verso., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT80372.
View MARC record | catkey: 3226879