A complete and universal English dictionary [electronic resource] : including not only I. A full explanation of difficult words and technical terms in all faculties and professions ... To the whole is added, an outline of antient and modern history; ... A new edition corrected and improved. By the Rev. James Barclay, ...
- Barclay, James, active 1763-1774
- London : printed for J.F. and C. Rivington; B. Law and Son; G.G.J. and J. Robinson; J. Sewell; H.L. Gardner [and 12 others in London], 1792.
- Physical Description:
- xlvii, 985 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86992.
View MARC record | catkey: 3227747