A compassionate address to prisoners for crimes; and more particularly to such of them as are under sentence of death. With prayers suited to the condition of both [electronic resource].
- London : printed by M. Downing, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 122, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- The second part, 'Prayers for prisoners, more particularly for such as are under the sentence of death', has its own titlepage, but the register and pagination are continuous.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT89202.
View MARC record | catkey: 3228059