Poems, chiefly in the Scottish dialect, by Andrew Shirrefs, A.M [electronic resource].
- Shirrefs, Andrew, 1762-1807?
- Edinburgh : printed for the author, by D. Willison: and sold by W. Creech and P. Hill; and G. G. J. & J. Robinsons, London, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 2 unnumbered pages, xv-365, 1 unnumbered page;41, 1 unnumbered page, plate : portrait ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and a list of subscribers., The 'Glossary' has separate register and pagination., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT95205.
View MARC record | catkey: 3229014