The intriguing milliners and attornies clerks. A mock-tragedy in two acts. As it was design'd to be acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Written in imitation of the style and manner of - With the Lace-women, a satire; and poems on several occasions [electronic resource].
- Robinson, William, active 1738
- London : printed by J. Hughs, for W. Smith, 1738.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 3 unnumbered pages, 136 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Robinson.
Titlepage in red and black.
Pp.15-24 contain a list of subscribers.
With an initial leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT95741.
View MARC record | catkey: 3229100