The adventures of Abdalla, son of Hanif [electronic resource] : sent by the Sultan of the Indies, to make a discovery of the Island of Borico, where the fountain which restores past youth is supposed to be found. Also an account of the travels of Rouschen, a Persian lady, ... Translated into French from an Arabick manuscript found at Batavia by Mr. de Sandisson: and now done into English by William Hatchett, Gent. Adorn'd with cuts
- Bignon, Jean Paul, 1662-1743
- Uniform Title:
- Avantures d'Abdalla. English
- London : printed for Tho. Worrall, 1729.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, vi, xvi, 2 unnumbered pages, 169, 7 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Jean Paul Bignon writing under the pseudonym of Mr. de Sandisson.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T100320
View MARC record | catkey: 3229945