Speed the plough [electronic resource] : a comedy, in five acts. As performed with universal applause at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. By Thomas Morton, ...
- Morton, Thomas, 1764-1838
- London : printed by A. Strahan; for T. N. Longman and O. Rees, 1800.
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 94, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- A reissue of the eighth edition with the titlepage partially reset., With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT100460.
View MARC record | catkey: 3229979