Natural faults: a comedy, in five acts, as written by William Earle, junior: so like First faults, as performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane, for the benefit of Miss De Camp, that the reader will immediately conclude it is the same [electronic resource].
- Earle, William
- London : printed for the author; and sold by Earle and Hemet, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 82, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The plot is taken from Henry MacKenzie's 'The man of feeling'.- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT100532.
View MARC record | catkey: 3230014