The bond-man [electronic resource] : or, love and liberty. A tragi-comedy. As it is now acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. By His Majesty's servants
- Massinger, Philip, 1583-1640
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth, J. Pemberton, J. Brotherton and W. Meadows, and W. Chetwood, 1719.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 75, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- The author, Philip Massinger, is named in the preface.
With alterations by Thomas Betterton.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT100539.
View MARC record | catkey: 3230015