A new Persian and English work, after the method of Boyer and others [electronic resource] : by Robert Jones
- Jones, Robert, active 1792
- Calcutta : printed by Archibald Thomson, at the Hon. Company's Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, ii, 1 unnumbered page, 100 pages ; 8⁰.
- The dedication is dated: 'Calcutta, March 1, 1792'., Horizontal chain lines., Parallel Persian (nasta'lı̄q) and English texts., With a list of subscribers., "It is essentially a book of Persian phrases and dialogues, letter styles and proverbs" (Shaw)., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, 199 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT101065.
View MARC record | catkey: 3230102