Theosophical essays [electronic resource] : or, the wisdom and goodness of God, seen and read in the process and operations of vegetative nature. By Samuel Saunders
- Saunders, Samuel (Botanist)
- London : printed for C. Dilly, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 101, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Pages 69-80 contain "A paraphrastic version of Psalm XXIII.
Pages 81-101 contain "The remarkable, penitential will, of .. George Psalmanazar".
The titlepage is a cancel.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT101191.
View MARC record | catkey: 3230129