Israel in Egypt [electronic resource] : an oratorio, or sacred drama: as it is performed at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. The chorus's entire, and the songs from other the works of the late George Frederic Handel, Esq
- London : printed for the administrator of J. Watts: and sold by G. Woodfall; and S. Hooper, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 18, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Handel, George Frideric, 1685-1759
- The libretto only.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT109222.
View MARC record | catkey: 3231060