The Totness address, versified [electronic resource] : To which is annex'd, the original address, as presented to His Majesty
- Mitchell, Mr. (Joseph), 1684-1738
- London : printed [by Samuel Richardson] for H. Whitridge, 1727.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Anonymous. By Joseph Mitchell.
"The first seven 'editions" are all impressions from the same setting of type; .. printed by Samuel Richardson" (Foxon).
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, M335
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112382.
View MARC record | catkey: 3231320