An account of the mechanism of an automaton, or image playing on the German-flute [electronic resource] : as it was presented in a memoire, to the gentlemen of the Royal-Academy of Sciences at Paris. By M. Vaucanson, ... Together with a description of an artificial duck, ... Translated out of the French original, by J. T. Desaguliers, ...
- Vaucanson, Jacques de, 1709-1782
- Uniform Title:
- Mécanisme du fluteur automate. English
- London : printed by T. Parker, and sold by Mr. Stephen Varillon, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages, plate ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113568.
View MARC record | catkey: 3231462