Nocturnal revels: or, the history of King's-Place, and other modern nunneries [electronic resource] : ... with the portraits of the most celebrated demireps and courtezans of this period: ... By a monk of the Order of St. Francis. In two volumes. ...
- Monk of the Order of St. Francis
- London : printed for M. Goadby, 1779.
- The second edition, corrected and improved, with a variety of additions.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 12⁰.
- Vol. 1 has the edition statement on both its titlepage and half-title; vol. 2 has the edition statement only on its half-title., "Order of St. Francis", the burlesque order established by Sir F. Dashwood at Medmenham Priory., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT115739.
View MARC record | catkey: 3231844