Observations on the language of the Muhhekaneew Indians [electronic resource] ; in which the extent of that language in North-America is shewn; ... Communicated to the Connecticut Society of Arts and Sciences, ... By Jonathan Edwards, ...
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1745-1801
- [London] : New-Haven, printed by Josiah Meigs, 1788 ; London reprinted by W. Justins, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- P.iv misnumbered v.
In: 'A sermon at the execution of Moses Paul, .. By Samson Occom' London, 1789.
In part a reissue of the 1788 edition.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT116872.
View MARC record | catkey: 3232057