Letters between the Honourable, and Right Reverend Father in God, Shute, by divine providence Lord Bishop of Durham [electronic resource] : ... and Percival Stockdale: a correspondence interesting to every lover of literature, freedom, and religion
- Barrington, Shute, 1734-1826
- London : printed for J. Ridgway; and W. Clarke, 1793.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, vi-xxix, 1 unnumbered page, 67, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Stockdale, Percival, 1736-1811
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf for books written by Percival Stockdale, the editor of the correspondence., A reissue of the 1792 edition with the half-title and titlepage reset., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT121709.
View MARC record | catkey: 3233243