Dialogues concerning eloquence [electronic resource] : in general; and particularly, that kind which is fit for the pulpit: by the late Archbishop of Cambray. With his letter to the French Academy, concerning rhetoric, poetry, history, ... Translated ... by William Stevenson, ...
- Fénelon, François de Salignac de La Mothe- 1651-1715
- Uniform Title:
- Dialogues sur l'eloquence. English
- London : printed by T. Wood, for J. Walthoe, Jun, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 326, 10 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red, and black.
The Letter has a divisional titlepage.
With an index and a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122021.
View MARC record | catkey: 3233305