Instructions for children [electronic resource] : or, the child's and youth's delight. Teaching an easy way to spell and read true English. ... Written by B. Keach, ...
- Keach, Benjamin, 1640-1704
- [London] : Printed for John Robinson, Horsley-down New Stairs, Southwark, 1763.
- The thirtieth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 147, 5 unnumbered pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- The preface signed: H. Knowls., With five final pages of advertisements., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, III.497 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122135.
View MARC record | catkey: 3233325