Love-letters between a nobleman and his sister: viz. F---rd Lord Gr--y of Werk, and the Lady Henrietta Berk---ley, under the borrow'd names of Philander and Silvia. Done into verse, by the author of the Letters from a nun to a cavalier [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Love-letters between a nobleman and his sister. Adaptations
- London : printed for Charles Corbett, 1734.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 162, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Behn, Aphra, 1640-1689
- "A versification of Aphra Behn's novel with this title, ... the lovers were Forde Grey (later Earl of Tankerville) and Lady Berkeley." (Foxon)., 'Letters from a nun' is by Joseph de Lavergne, vicomte de Guilleragues, who died in 1685, before the 'Love-letters' were completed, so he cannot be responsible for the versification., With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, L284 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT125121.
View MARC record | catkey: 3233909